Satish, thank you so much for your amazing work and great advice. You managed to transform a dress I was not convinced by into something beautiful, which I loved on the day! Thank you also so much for your professionalism and for taking the time to talk through everything in detail without a sense of rushing anything. You were absolutely lovely to deal with and thanks so much for all your work.
- Shortening hem from the seam at hip area (Lifting up from the petticoat also) and reshaping line going down
- Taking in from the centre back zip, buttons and loops (with embroidery detail) and taking in from inside straps
- Shortening straps to make them detachable with button and loops, and reshaping straps as discussed
- Adding a bustle
- Taking in excess fabric at hem into the seam
- Tack down fabric at the sides