As the big day approached I was losing sleep over my dream dress! I’d found ‘the one’ and had to have it, to hell with the fact it didn’t fit me (or my budget) properly!
It was busting at the seams in places and tatty around the edges after previous bodged repairs by the dress shop.
During the first consultation Satish carefully assessed every inch of the dress, ascertaining exactly what I wanted to achieve. Half an hour of pinning, lifting and snipping and Satish had worked some serious magic. I could finally envisage what the dress would look like. The sense of relief was immense!
Incredibly talented and diligent, Satish has a creative solution to every problem. She exceeded all my expectations and ultimately the dress I wore on my wedding day looked brand new and fit beautifully. The praise I received was overwhelming and it’s all thanks to that very skilful seamstress Satish!
- Make a cathedral length, soft tulle veil (single tier)
- Add 9 meters of lace edging to the hem
- Lifting up at the waist
- Attaching bra strap edging at shoulder
- Insert bra cups
- Close at the center front neckline
- Remove hook and eye and replace with zip
- Take in at the back and let out, move gathering higher and attach all layers together
- Shorten 2 layers of pin hem all the way around
- Create bustles
- Apply belt at waist
- Tack fitting due to the amount of work